Our camps focus on brain health, active movement, sports training, and strengthening cognition.
REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
We have awesome programs planned over the local and international school holiday periods. Registrations are now open!
Our camps are designed with a focus on brain health, active movement, sports training, and strengthening cognition. Each day we will focus on activating the brain, moving the body and learning about the brain. Topics include how the brain works and what they can do on a daily basis to ensure optimal brain health. We will touch on nutrition, exercise, sleep habits, impact of devices on the brain, mental wellness and more.
61 ROBINSON ROAD
Unit 05-02 – Singapore 068893
Monday to Wednesday (3 days)
CHILDREN AGED 6 TO 12 YEARS
$375 per child
Below is a sample schedule of our 5 day holiday camps. The activities and theme will change each holiday season. Sign up to our newsletter to stay informed.
5 DAYS CAMP
$375 FOR 5 DAYS
ABOUT SPARKD BRAIN HEALTH SUMMER CAMP
Our multi-activity holiday camp for kids includes:
- Fun games & team building activities
- Cognitive challenges and activities using tech enabled technologies
- Learning about the brain and the roles it plays in brain health, and how to ensure optimal brain health through exercises, nutrition, sleep habits, impact of devices, mental wellness and more
- Sport skills activities
- Arts and craft activities
- And more!
KIDS CAMP BENEFIT
Yes please pack snacks that will provide energy as the kids will be active in the camp. Also pack a water bottle. The children can easily refill their water bottles as we have water available on site.
Comfortable clothes that allows for movement. Gym clothes and sports shoes with socks is ideal.
There are 10 spots available each camp.
Each group will have a dedicated Brain Health Coach.
Please be assured we will adhere to the government guidelines relating to COVID. Safe distancing protocol are in place with safe entry/trace together and hand sanitiser is readily available.
Each child will have a dedicated cubby to place their belongings. They may wish to pack a spare set of clothes. Please label all belongings.
Unfortunately we do not have shower facilities on site. We have towels available on site for use.
There are two toilets located on the same floor as Sparkd. We will schedule dedicated toilet breaks during break times.
Our holiday camps are held indoors at Sparkd’s facility at The Herencia, 46 Kim Yam Road, 04-23&24
* If you are unable to attend part or all of the camp you signed up for any reason after it has started we will be under no obligation to provide you with a refund.
* You may cancel your booking up to 14 days in advance of the start of the camp and we will refund all of the monies except for a 3% admin fee which is imposed by our online payment provider.
* You may cancel your booking within 14 days but no later than 7 days before the start of your camp and we will refund 50% of your monies.
* We do not accept cancellations within 7 days of the start of our camps. We allow you to transfer your place to someone else to take your spot. We can also assist in finding someone to take your place if we have a waitlist.
* Appeals for refunds will be at our sole discretion and will be issued as credit with an expiry of 12 months.
* If the camp is cancelled by Sparkd for any reason we will provide a refund for missed days/week.
All adults will be required to sign our waiver form. We will need you to check your chil- dren in and out of camp using Safe Entry/Trace Together.
There are plenty of parking available at The Herencia. Address is 46 Kim Yam Road, Unit 04-23&24, River Valley, 239351, Singapore. We welcome parents who wish to stay in the area to dine at Crane, a cafe located on the ground floor.